Mike Stone resides in West Hills, California and has been adjudicating various pageantry competitions since 1997. Mike is recognized at the highest level of adjudicators for Drum Corps International, Winter Guard International and Bands of America.
Mike has been an integral part of the growth of the WGASC where he serves as the Chief Operating Officer. The WGASC is the largest pageantry circuit in the country serving over 500 member units.
Mike also serves as part of the DCI Visual Judge Liaison team.
In 2019, Mike accepted the position of Judge Coordinator for WBA.
As a nationally recognized adjudicator, Mike is proud to be affiliated with the following organizations:
• Drum Corps International (DCI)
• Winter Guard International (WGI)
• Music For All - Bands of America (BOA)
• Winter Guard Association of Southern California (WGASC/MBOS/ADLA)
• Western Band Association (WBA)
• Carolina Winter Ensemble Association (CWEA)
• Florida Federation of Colorguards Circuit (FFCC)